Adorn your beautiful personality with this exquisitely designed and handcrafted plastic Kundan necklace ,earring and maangtika combo set lined with fine stones, and don’t forget to check the Internet rings, These eternity rings make for an amazing gift. Pair it up with your silks and satins and shine like a glowing star at the next event!
Length 12 inches with an adjustable zari thread at the back
Tips On Taking Care Of Your Bridal Jewellery
- Keep gold jewellery in a satin or velvet-lined box with compartments to prevent the pieces from bumping each other.
- Keep meenakari or jadau jewellery in plastic boxes that are airtight.
- Never apply makeup or perfumes after you wear your jewellery, always apply it before.
- Store pieces with gemstones in separate and soft pouches that you get from your jeweller. Always ask for extra when you pick your jewellery so you can store it separately
- Polki jewellery should be wrapped in butter paper or cotton so that they are in a cool, dry place without being in contact with moisture.