Tips On Taking Care Of Your Bridal Jewellery
- Keep gold jewellery in a satin or velvet-lined box with compartments to prevent the pieces from bumping each other.
- Keep meenakari or jadau jewellery in plastic boxes that are airtight.
- Silver jewellery should be stored in air-tight boxes as these help in reducing exposure to metals and oxygen.
- Never apply makeup or perfumes after you wear your jewellery, always apply it before.
- Store pieces with gemstones in separate and soft pouches that you get from your jeweller. Always ask for extra when you pick your jewellery so you can store it separately
- Polki jewellery should be wrapped in butter paper or cotton so that they are in a cool, dry place without being in contact with moisture.